Make your Case
Video Synchronization is the marriage of the deposition transcript text with the audio/video portion of the deposition.
Time stamped transcripts are synchronized and put on a DVD.
Using a “Video Synched” DVD in trial will captivate the jury in a way that is virtually impossible with a printed transcript.
Multiple search tools make finding key testimony, easy and instantaneous. Keyword searches can locate a single keyword in-context, or use multiple keywords with Boolean search logic to refine your search.
Saving clips of key testimony, for playback at trial, is as simple as highlighting the text selections to be included in the clip. That’s it.
Some benefits to video synchronization are:
- View video transcript testimony and create clips – it’s as easy as using a highlighter!
- Use keywords to search through transcripts and jump directly to specific video segments
- Review linked exhibits related to the deposition
- Print full page or condensed versions of the transcript
- Export clips with synchronized text to Microsoft®, PowerPoint®
- Present video in full screen mode
- Take snapshots of any frame in your video
- Export synchronized video depositions with linked exhibits to other major programs such as TrialDirector, LiveNote®, and Summation®
- Copy and paste key testimony excerpts for use in summaries, motions, and briefs
- Create single and multi-segment clips; edit multi-segment clips to 1/10th of a second
- Email video clips
All video production, duplication and conversions including Video Synchronization is done “in-house.” This ensures a quality product and keeps your costs down.
Call DepoLink today to learn more about DepoView or any of our other Trial Presentation Services.