The “My DepoLink” Document Repository
My DepoLink is a secure web-based Document Repository. It is here where we archive all of your transcripts as well as any other case related documents. Consider it your “personal document library.”
My DepoLink centralizes all of your case management and discovery documents including transcripts and exhibits. To access your files from anywhere, anytime, all you need to do is “point & click.” This free, web-based offering reduces the need to work with and review cumbersome paper documents like transcripts or exhibits.
The DepoLink repository is available to you 24 hour a day, 7 days week from any location offering Internet access.
Entering the repository is achieved by using a secure personal user id and password. Once you have entered the repository and have found your transcript of choice, you can:
- Scroll the entire transcript right on your computer screen
- Print the perfectly formatted transcript (full scalle or condensed)
- Electronically word search the transcript,using the hyperlinked word index.
- Copy & paste testimony into another application such as Microsoft Word or Microsoft Powerpoint when preparing for trial.
- Electronically share the transcript with your client.
- Collaborate on testimony with co-counsel.
The possibilities are endless. What’s more… it’s free !