DepoLink Becomes Proud Member of The National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
DepoLink Court Reporting & Litigation Support Services has joined the National Federation of Paralegal Associations. In keeping with their other Association affiliations DepoLink will provide support to NFPA in a variety of ways including sponsorship, exhibiting, financial contributions, education, seminars and lectures.
Their expertise in the field of court reporting and litigation support will no doubt be a valuable and welcomed addtion to NFPA.
It is NFPA’s intent to provide the necessary foundation from which paralegals may expand their roles in the future. In recognizing a two-year degree and recommending a four-year degree, NFPA has taken the lead in providing the profession with the necessary tools to prepare for its future role in the delivery of legal services.
To advance the paralegal profession
Core Values (not in any particular order):
- Responsive to member needs
- Committed to honesty and integrity
- Supports unity within the profession
- Provides visionary leadership
- Open to the exchange of ideas
- Embraces diversity
- Committed to the profession’s Code of Ethics
- To achieve financial security
- To achieve a more inclusive membership
- Regulation and educational standards for the paralegal profession is achieved through the advocacy efforts of NFPA
- To advance the paralegal profession through strategic alliances
“We are excited to be affiliated with yet another great organization. We look forward to helping NFPA realize their goals of empowering, educating and supporting paralegals throught the country,” said Vincent Rosalia, a partner of DepoLink.