The e-transcript is a digitized electronic version of the transcript which has many advantages over the hard copy of the transcript or the traditional ASCII disk.
We provide our clients with an e-transcript via email, CD, 3.5 disk, or our via our web repository. There is no additional cost for the e-transcript.
Here are some of the features and benefits of an e-transcript:
- The e-transcript emulates the hard copy 100%.
- Print the transcript on demand in full size or mini up to 16 pages on 1 page
- E-mail the transcript to co-counsel or client
- Expedite word searching utilizing the hyperlinked word index. Simply click on a word and have that word highlighted for every occurrence with page and line reference
- Download the transcript to a disk for traveling.
- Work with transcripts and exhibits side by side.
- Highlight key areas of interest when reviewing a transcript.
- Copy and Paste testimony into other applications such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint when preparing for trial
- No software to install
- Reduce the paper shuffle and access a transcript from from your home or office without having to transport cumbersome paper documents.
To view the transcript in the e-transcript format, you must download the e-transcript viewer. This is a one time download which takes only about 5 seconds. There is no cost to download the viewer.